This statement applies to the Sangharakshita.org website and not any external website that may be linked to from Sangharakshita.org.
Sangharakshita.org is built and maintained by the Urgyen Sangharakshita Trust - a trading name for Uddiyana Trust, a charity registered in the UK.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Despite our best efforts, some parts of this website may still not be accessible to everyone. If you spot any accessibility issues with our website, please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible.
Last updated 17 November 2021